They're trying to FORCE me to UNLOCK MY PHONE!

They never had any evidence to charge me, so Grant County Washington (509-754-5255) filed a motion to force me to give them access so so they can look for evidence to use against.

My site:

court, can courts force you to unlock your phonr, phone unlock, charges, criminal gavin seim, contempt

Related Videos